What's new

Mods

Item Description

Our ‘Mods’ shaving soap has a woody aromatic cologne type scent. It is a refined and sophisticated scent containing notes of Bergamot, Mint, Lavender, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Cedar, Musk and Vanilla. The scent is very noticeable from the moment you unscrew the jar and evolves wonderfully when lathered. ‘Mods’ shaving soap is a scent that is suited for someone who is trendy and clean cut. It’s a scent that evokes thoughts of riding a scooter while wearing a fine suit darting in and out of traffic through the busy streets of London.

Latest reviews

Pros: scent, lather
Cons: need more scent!
Being a Who fan I had to pick up the Mods Vs. Rockers combo from Deluxe Shaving Soap. Today I tried the Mods. I was a bit disappointed the scent was so light. I expected, as they offer a lighter scent on Mods, that this would be powerful. It's not. It's a great scent, and it does linger a bit after rinse, but not something I felt was too much. It lathers well and is very, very slick and, as per the web site, it does pair well with Clubman. For packaging alone, a must for Who fans and a great soap to boot!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)