What's new

Mistral Cedarwood Marine Men's Soap

Item Description

I have been on a quest for bath(shower) soaps to perk up my morning and the men's soaps from Mistral are the best. This scent is my favorite and is everything you want in a soap, including a price that is better than most of the small shops or imported varieties. This triple milled bar lasts me about a month of everyday use. The vendor description is:
Cedarwood Marine Men's Bar Soap. This original combination evokes a seaside forest where cedarwood, marine essences and cool eucalyptus create a clean, refreshing aroma.

Toning Grape Leaf Extracts with Anti-irritant & Anti-bacterial properties.
Gapeseed Oil Conditions and Softens male skin.
Antioxidant polyphenols.
Triple-Milled soap for long lasting use.

Larry

Latest reviews

Pros: Price, smell, how well it works
Cons: I have to order it online and wait
I love it my wife loves it and if you use the whole line you only need a tiny bit of each, so a little goes a long way. I bought it just to try wow I was super impressed if you have never tried this one it would be perfect to start with. The Ferrari of soaps!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Several months ago I purchased this soap after reading this review. I have used several of the French shea butter soaps such as Pre de Provence and L'Epi de Provence and have enjoyed them all. But this line of mens soaps are the best I have come across. my wife loves them too! This particular scent is my favorite though. Just as described above it smells like a cedar forest by the sea, the oceanic scent works perfectly with the cedar. The great scent stays with you for a while and the shea butter leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft.

I gave the price and packaging lower marks as these bars are priced about the highest I have seen for French soaps and the packaging on this particular bar is like saran wrap held with an adhesive label.

Even at it's high price IMHO this bar is worth every penny.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
I have been on a quest for bath(shower) soaps to perk up my morning and the men's soaps from Mistral are the best. This scent is my favorite and is everything you want in a soap, including a price that is better than most of the small shops or imported varieties. This triple milled bar lasts me about a month of everyday use. The vendor description is:
Cedarwood Marine Men's Bar Soap. This original combination evokes a seaside forest where cedarwood, marine essences and cool eucalyptus create a clean, refreshing aroma.

Toning Grape Leaf Extracts with Anti-irritant & Anti-bacterial properties.
Gapeseed Oil Conditions and Softens male skin.
Antioxidant polyphenols.
Triple-Milled soap for long lasting use.

Larry
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing