What's new

Mini Review: Mama's Turkish Mocha

Item Description

Another winner from Mama Bear. Notes of cocoa, cardimon, coffee, maybe a touch of honey, (see Mama's site for a full description) make for a great, complex scent which lingers a bit post-shave. Note that this is not a smack-you-in-the-face just ground coffee scent as you might expect. Way more subtle and complex than that. The scent is not as strong as other MB offerings that I've tried, but these notes call for less intensity, IMHO. In short, a great shave with no irritation and as an added bonus, since this is a brown soap, the early stages of lathering look like espresso froth.

Latest reviews

My tub arrived in the mail today and I had to try it immediately.

Long story short, great shave.. what I can't get over is the scent! I want to EAT IT! Smells sooooo good.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
My second MB soap. Great stuff. I am a big fan of MB soaps for shaving performance. I have noticed a complete sense of comfort, relaxability and control of the shaving experience when using this (and my other, the Spellbound Woods) soap to shave with. The smell is tastefully placed. Aftershave is an option for me after using this soap. I have never been able to say that. Love this and my other shaving soap by Momma Bear. Now, which one do I try next? I think I like to rub it on my face and brush on the face rather than in the tub. (sticks would allow me to buy more types and scents) :biggrin:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Another winner from Mama Bear. Notes of cocoa, cardimon, coffee, maybe a touch of honey, (see Mama's site for a full description) make for a great, complex scent which lingers a bit post-shave. Note that this is not a smack-you-in-the-face just ground coffee scent as you might expect. Way more subtle and complex than that. The scent is not as strong as other MB offerings that I've tried, but these notes call for less intensity, IMHO. In short, a great shave with no irritation and as an added bonus, since this is a brown soap, the early stages of lathering look like espresso froth.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)