What's new

Mens Rituals Softening Shaving Cream with Rhubarb

Pros: Easy to Lather. Remarkable Cushion and Glide. Not inexpensive but worth the price. Up there with the big boys in quality.
Cons: Having trouble getting my "nose" around the scent. Forest Floor with a hint of Menthol.
This is a tough review for me. I would say the the I Coloniali may be the best cream that I have ever used with TOBS Unscented and T&H Ultimate Comfort dropped from the top spots. The glide is remarkable. The razor (ATT H1) slides easily over that pest of a spot around my Adam's Apple that would normally weep without any apparent contact.
This cream is exceptional except......

that the scent is, well, different; and to my nose not different in a good way. It is earthy and natural in a way that a forest floor is natural. I wouldn't say it is a bad scent but I cannot say that I like it. Oh, and the scent lingers long after the shave is done.

I understand well that scents are very personal. You may find the scent of I Coloniali a revelation. Let me simply say that if I Coloniali had a classic lavender scent, I would throw away all of my other creams and stock my shelves with enough I Coloniali to last for a long time. The cream is really that good. The scent, in my humble opinion, needs some work.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)