What's new

Men's Cooling Aftershave Gel

Pros: Nice, cooling effect after shaving
Cons: A little pricey at retail price
If you haven't ever tried Mary Kay Men's products, you should. The Cooling Aftershave Gel is a terrific product. My mother is in Mary Kay, and I have been receiving this every Christmas for many years. I primarily use this in the summer, because of its cooling effect. I decided get it out again today, after a rough shave because of a lack of prep.

At $14.00 for 2.5 ounces, this is a tad pricey, but you only need to apply a small amount. Mary Kay Cooling Aftershave Gel goes on smoothly, leaves no oily residue, and cools the skin nicely. Its equal to Nivea aftershave balm, and a little better if you have razor burn or sunburned skin. If you like the alcohol burn of traditional products, you will be disappointed in this. It has no burn at all, and relieves irritated skin very well. Key ingredients are glycerin, aloe and allantoin (a skin conditioning agent), so all the right ingredients are there to tone and moisturize your face. It has a light, citrus scent when applied, which fades away quickly, so it won't interfere with a cologne. I highly recommend this product.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)