What's new

Mennen's Skin Bracer (Original)

D
If you want a great after shave on the cheap, buy Skin Bracer. If you like menthol after shaves, you owe it to yourself to try this. This stuff cools like no other...and the cooling is so strong, you don't feel burn. Great classic scent that really grows on you.

I really liked Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue until I tried Skin Bracer. Now I won't switch batch. Skin Bracer is the best.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
This is probably the first aftershave I used as a teen when my dad taught me to shave so it brings back nice memory's. It is inexpensive, locally available, has a pleasant barbershop scent, great at getting rid of razor burn, doesnt dry my skin and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. What more could you ask for in an A/S? :thumbup:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
This is an oldie but goodie amongst drugstore after shaves. I haven't bought a bottle in at least 15 years. It used to come in a dimpled glass bottle of fairly high quality, now it comes in plastic, with a funny top, but maintains the dimples. Same great scent, same great wake-me-up. Like many alcohol-based AS, not very moisturizing, but kills razor burn.
Top Bottom