What's new

Men-U Facial Moisturizer Lift

This is a nice balm with a light alcohol burn, pleasant peppermint scent, and decent moisturizing ability but it's not worth the cost especially when good products like the Nivea line are available locally for much less.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
I got the smaller tube as I like to try my stuff in small quantities. Men-U seems to be one of the only company out there that will sell you a reasonable amount of the product to try it more than 3 times for a good price. Those little tubes (shaving cream, AS moisturizer, etc.) are perfect for traveling!

Like the shaving cream, this product is very impressive. I used to love Balms. I now use Splash most of the times. This one is in the middle. There's good ingredients in there (Witch Hazel, Aloe, Alcohol) to help post-shaving without dehydrating.

My advice is to try it! The scent is important to me and this one is just fine. All Men-U product seems to smell the same... Minty-herbs! If you like the cream, or any other Men-U product, this one is for you! :thumbup:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
This is both a moisturiser and aftershave balm, so it's great if you want to minimise on the number of bottles on your shelf.

Works really well in conjunction with the accompanying face wash. The bottles have a twist-lock, and are small, so they're great for travel.

The products are quite concentrated so you don't need to use much.

I like the menthol/mint tingle - great for mornings to wake you up. I find my face still tingles as I enjoy my morning coffee. This is great for me as I'm not a morning person.

I love the way my skin feels after using this - really smooth, like talc. It goes on easy and absorbs really quickly. Doesn't leave any tacky residue!

I wouldn't say it's the most moisturising out there, but it would be fine in the summer.

My only complaint is there's no SPF. I see this as a plus though, as SPF tends to make my face greasy/shiny.

The scent is minty - and best of all, fades quickly. It won't clash with your cologne.

I wish it was a bit cheaper, and more widely available in bricks and mortar stores. The postage costs add up!

However, this along with the face wash, are some of the few products that I have tried and re-ordered, which is a good sign!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
For me this is one of the best balms out there. It give a nice soft powder finish and has a great cooling effect. As with all of the Men-U products, a little goes a long way.

==Tom
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn