What's new

Men Care Total Comfort Shave Cream

Pros: moisturizing, slick
Cons: scent may be too strong for some
I did not need shave cream or soap, but I saw this on sale for $1.99/tub and figured I'd give it a try. It is a cream and I face lathered with a brush. It produces a rich, dense lather and I was able to get three good passes by dipping the tip of my brush in the tub. The lather is very slick, with good moisturizing properties. I will use it most in the winter when my skin is drier. The scent is clean and fresh, but maybe a bit strong for some. I shave before showering, so scent isn't an issue for me. I would be willing to pay up to $8-$10 for a tub of this. Good stuff, recommend!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Easy to lather, very slick, moisturizing, lid is a shave mirror
Cons: Strong scent, low cushion, requires a lot of produc, hard to rinse
I got this product at a discount store for under 10 bucks, and I feel it's a decent product for the money, however I see them for sale at almost 20 bucks and it just doesn't compete with products of that price range.

Though the scent is very masculine and clean - and it matches the deodorant - it is really strong.

It's moisturizing and easy to lather, very slick too but it doesn't really have a lot of cushion unless you use a lot of product. And at 20 bucks a tub that's almost a dollar per shave.

The top of the container isn't just shiny, it's a mirror.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)