What's new

McClard's Bar-B-Q

This is the mostest bestest Bar-B-Q I've ever had the pleasure of tasting. You wouldn't think it from seeing the restaurant, by boy howdy can them boys do BBQ right! You can get the sauce at most Brookshire's & various other grocery stores in about a 30-45 mile vicinity, so any time I'm anywhere near, I grab a few bottles. This stuff is awesome! Has just the right kick, spice, flavor, without being overpowering. Their ribs are their own food group. And they (the ribs) have bumper stickers that say "My food group tastes much more awesomer than your food group"...well, maybe not, but they could. My wife and I recently went to Hot Springs for our 10 year anniversary, part of the deal was she gets dinner on the Belle, I get dinner at McClard's. If you're ever in Hot Springs, I highly recommend it, just wear clothes you A) aren't wearing to church soon, B) don't mind relegating to yard work, and C) don't mind smelling like BBQ sauce for a few weeks (because you won't wash it, just so you can enjoy the aroma longer).
If you're near the area, pick some up. Or you can order from their website, which I'll be doing now that I know that.
Did I mention this stuff is awesome?!?!
Aroma
5.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Value
5.00 star(s)
Flavor
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging