What's new

MB Coconut Lemongrass

I choose the Coconut Lemongrass for my first MB so I could have something tropical to reach for. Glycerin soaps can be off putting for me but definitely not this one.

PRICE: This soap with CONUS shipping would be about 11 bucks. Not the cheapest melt and pour but you get a healthy 4 oz pour in a functional and reusable container.

QUALITY: The quality is good. Nothing about this soap says junk. The soap is consistent and it doesn't smell like some chemical spill.

SCENT: As already pointed out no chemically scent here. Also the scent isn't overwhelming, just right in my book. I immediately pick up on fresh pineapple, a dose of sweetened coconut, with a modest splash of lemon zest. Can you say island paradise?

LATHER: Quickly whips up into nice thick lather. The scent is lessened but still quite noticeable and very enjoyable.

EFFICACY: This exceeded my expectation for a glycerin melt and pour. The lather is very slick with some cushion, more than most m&p soaps. Its not a tallow though but still very good.

MOISTURIZING: This is more moisturizing than drying. I still want to use an ASB though.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)