What's new

Master Topaz

There's no doubt-if it's the old school barber shop smell you're looking for, this is it. Nice scent that the ladies (at least SWMBO) really like.
:thumbup1:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
2.00 star(s)
I love this stuff!:thumbup1:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I couldn't figure out what this scent was until I wore it a while. I've decided it's a sweet pipe tobacco scent. (To me, this is NOT an Old Spice clone).

I do not find the scent to be overpowering; it does linger, but in a very mild way. A good every day AS; it's middle of the road and it will not offend anyone. :thumbup1:

I find all the Master's products I've tried to be easy on the face and non-irritating to the skin.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
I have been using Topaz for several months, and love this AS. The powdery tone with underlying spice scent give a great masculine/barbershop scent. This is one of the few AS I own that my wife absolutely loves. Plus it is a great value. I recently purchased two new bottles to beef up my stock for under $5 each. :thumbup:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
1.00 star(s)
A superb scent that should be in every cabinet, especially at this price. It's got a great balance. I find it works well alone and layered with other scents too. (Try a combo of Topaz with Pinaud Special Reserve!)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
More than any other old-time aftershave I've used, the Master Topaz places me back in the barber chair of my childhood barber. The powdery, slightly spicy scent has decent staying power without being overpowering or clingy. While having strong powder notes, I find the scent balance to be distinctly masculine. As this aftershave is basically a mix of just water, alcohol, fragrance and color, there is not much in the way of moisturizing - it's pretty much just what you would expect from an alcohol splash. The alcohol burn, however, is not as strong as with a lot of other splashes I've used - e.g. Pinaud Bay Rum/Clubman, M&L Florida Water... and on the whole, the effect is soothing and pleasant. Recommended.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)