What's new

Master Challenge Aftershave

Pros: Price
Cons: None
Like other Master after shaves this is of good quality. I was first introduced to this scent at the barbershop. I really enjoyed the refreshing scent. It reminded me of the outdoors. I asked the barber to pick me up a bottle on his next order. I have this in my regular aftershave rotation.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
Master Challenge is one of the Master Well Comb line of barbershop aftershaves. I heard on the grapevine that it had been in production for a long time and was then discontinued and more recently reintroduced due to popular demand. In any case it is currently available.

INGREDIENTS: Deionized Pure Water, SD Alcohol 40, Glycerin, Fragrance, FD & C Yellow #5

Price: As with all Master products the price is cheap and good value.

Quality: Very personal, for me the quality of the scent and ingredients used Master products is very good and much better than Pinaud IMHO. Master product bottles however, are not fancy, just a classic barbershop-style bottle with a simple screen-printed label devoid of fancy graphics or men wearing top-hats (aka Clubman). However this suits me personally.

Fights razor burn: I dont really get this problem too much any more, but I certainly had no issues with this product.

Cooling sensation: A little bit of cooling from the alcohol, but the product contains no menthol.

Scent: Scent is manly, classic and not metrosexual. Strong scent of cedar and wood, a little bit of pine, a bit of citrus possibly. I like it, the scent is pleasant and relatively long-lasting.

Efficacy: It does the job.

Moisturizing: As with most Master products it contains glycerin and moisturizes the face well.

No Alcohol Burn: The product contains alcohol, but only as the second ingredient listed. Personally, I experience only a tiny amount of burn with the product so this is another plus.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)