What's new

Maniac BY lovepotionperfume.com

Gentlemen

before I start my review I would like to say a few things about this vendor .

it all started with an ebay transaction gone bad . and then a phone call that I had placed to them . It was my fault and nothing bad with the people from this site .

On the phone with Dana from lovepotionperfume.com I found a very well spoken woman that was a pleasure to deal with and she has sent me numerous samples of her products and I must say so far I am in love with most of the scents that I have tried .

lovepotionperfume.com Makes a huge selection of scents at a very good price all of the scents that I have tried so far are very long lasting and have very pleasant scents .

I am terrible at describing scents so here is the description from the site.

I wait for you. My senses, sharp as an axe, fill with the scents of the damp earth around me - Sandalwoods, leaves of Ivy, Fern and Tobacco. The sensuality of the aroma envelops you, captures you, makes you yearn for me as I burn for you. Come to me. I am your Maniac
I have still not tried many of the scents that they have sent me but I will be adding more reviews of their products as I get to them .

Taken from an email that I have had with Mara from lovepotionperfume.com

If you mention B&B you will get $5 off you first order of $20 or more They offer free shipping to US and Canada make sure to check out their site to find out more.

They offer a huge selection of scents and other products .

I am not affiliated with this site in any way and I will be sending some samples to members to get some more reviews

Click here to visit their shop
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power