What's new

Mama Bear's New Recipe Spiced Apple Cider

Love this scent...smells like a Christmas potpourri on the stove! One of the few scents my wife likes.....really enjoyed whipping this lather up over the last holiday season....gone now...and will definitely get more for the the next holiday.:001_smile
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
What can I say.....I am in love with this soap. Wonderful scent, I mean Mama Bear hits it dead on. Mountains of lather resulting in a great shave.

For all you guys out there, this is a must on your acquisition list!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
How do you improve a great product? I don't know, but Mama Bear has done it!

Spiced Apple Cider

Price

$6.99 for a puck of high quality shaving soap is a bargain. Not to mention the practical container, and the 5 star customer service.

Quality

You can expect any product from Mama Bear to be made with care and the best ingredients available.

Scent

I was actually surprised by the scent when I first opened the container. I expected it to fill the room with holiday cheer. In actuality is was milder than the other MB soaps I own. The first impression is of allspice and a little bit of cinnamon. Followed by apples. Even though I found the scent to be milder it is very long lasting, and I can smell it on myself hours later. I am sensitive to strong scents, and I did not have a problem with this soap.

Lather

Day one, using Scotto's glycerin soap lathering technique http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=439 and a C&E Best Badger Brush I produced a super-rich, thick, and slick lather. I proceeded to get a great shave from my Slant and Feather blade.

Day two, using same technique but my SR 3324, it produced an unbelievable amount of lather. The lather was literally running out of the bowl onto the countertop. It was as rich as any soap I've used to date. And as luxurious as any cream.

displayimage.php

Here is a photo of some of the lather, after four passes.

Efficiancy

I had no problems with the efficiency of the lather. It stayed moist and lubricating throughout my entire shave. The photo above was taken more than ten minutes after I completed my shave.

Moisturizing

Moisturizing isn't a big issue for me, but I felt it left my skin soft and supple.

In conclusion this is one of the many great shaving soap scents offered by Mama Bear. If you haven't tried her soaps yet I highly recommend placing an order with her today.
Top Bottom