What's new

Mama Bear's Magnetism

Item Description

Yet again, mama bear doesn't cease to amaze me. My first purchase from mama bear was very enjoyable. But as with all noobies, selecting for the right soap was a bit of a challenge. Not an issue with this soap. It smelled GREAT when I first opened it. And the shave didn't fail me a bit. My only gripe with this particular soap, is I wished it was a little bit stronger in the scent department. Although the scent is very enjoyable, it doesn't seem to last very long. Moisturization definately wasn't a problem. It's been about 6 hours after my shave and my skin still feels smooth and razor burn free. Thanks again Sue!

Latest reviews

Yet again, mama bear doesn't cease to amaze me. My first purchase from mama bear was very enjoyable. But as with all noobies, selecting for the right soap was a bit of a challenge. Not an issue with this soap. It smelled GREAT when I first opened it. And the shave didn't fail me a bit. My only gripe with this particular soap, is I wished it was a little bit stronger in the scent department. Although the scent is very enjoyable, it doesn't seem to last very long. Moisturization definately wasn't a problem. It's been about 6 hours after my shave and my skin still feels smooth and razor burn free. Thanks again Sue!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)