What's new

Mama Bear's Earl Grey Tea Shaving Soap

I really have nothing new to say about Mama Bear soaps as everyone has already sung every possible praise. This is one of the first soaps I purchased and I am sadly let down by the smell. My wife and I drink Earl Grey all the time and this smells nothing like it (maybe a heavily watered down version). If your going for a pleasant smelling soap I would go with sandalwood/vanilla, rosemary/mint, or any other Mama Bear product.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Just got a tub of the Earl Grey in the post today. Really looking forward to giving it a go tomorrow.:001_smile
My first, but definitely not last, shaving soap from Mama Bear. This is a superb soap and offers a fantastic shave. Immediately after twisting open the container you are greeted with the sensational aroma of Earl Grey Tea. A scent that is made better once you bring your badger brush to the dance. The lather is plentiful and effortless. The razor glides more smoothly than with the TOBS Lavender I normally use. Mama Bear makes an amazing product and this soap has made me a convert for certain.

I gave it a 10 in price because it's better than soaps costing twice (three times?) as much.
Quality gets an 8 only because of the container. It does the job but it ain't fancy.
Scent gets an 10. Says Earl Grey Tea and it smells like Earl Grey Tea.
Lather is a perfect 10. Best lather I've used.
Efficacy is a 10. It lathers, it gives a great shave, it just does what it does impressively.
Moisturizing is very good and I gave it a 9. The shea butter makes a difference I think.
I'm very satisfied with this product and have no problem recommending it to anyone.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)