What's new

Mama Bear Ylang Ylang

This is far and away my favorite shaving item ever. The lather is thick and slippery, the cost is reasonable, Mama Bear's service can't be beat, and the smell! Oh man! I can feel my heart rate slow down and my blood pressure drop as I inhale the vapors during my shave. This is the most relaxing, calming scent I have ever used. When I was just learning DE shaving, this is what I was using at the time, and now I ALWAYS have at least two pucks around at all times. I wish I could give this a 15!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
I didn't really like the scent first but when I used it for the first time, It was a good surprise for me! Lather is fantastic also.
Great product!

Raphaël
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
I can see how some folks don't like this scent...but to me it is GREAT. Quite floral, but sweet at the same time. One description says "rubber" smell...and this is true in a GOOD way (as some folks describe vetiver in unflattering ways but still love it).
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
just got this soap in one of my orders. let me tell ya, wow wow we. the smell is great, the shave is better, and, oh yeah the smell is great. may be my new favorite. higly suggest getting this soap as this fragrance can match well with most colognes.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)