What's new

Mama bear Lime Summer Aftershave Balm

I love Mandarin Ice and was really eager to try the lime version, and I'm happy to say it doesn't disappoint.

It has a genuine, fresh-squeezed lime scent to it. I'm not sure about the version the last reviewer has but mine has menthol included so it has a nice cooling effect. By the time the cooling sensation subsides my face is left feeling healthy, moisturized and irritation-free.

This, along with my Mandarin Ice, will be my go-to aftershaves all Summer. If you like Mama Bear's other AS' and you like lime, you'll love this.

Jay
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
I have been using Mama Near lime aftershave balm for a while now - not necessarily as an aftershave all the time either! This stuff works wonders if you just want a nice balm with huge, great, wonderful lime aroma! It does separate (and looks kinda gross when it does), so shake before using.

It also seems to moisturize my hands nicely!

I zilched it on cooling, since it just doesn't. But it doesn't have to, either. it works great without menthol or alcohol.

While it won't replace my alcohol based aftershaves, for a nice non drying aftershave that sooths your face instantly, this is great stuff. I use it any time I want a pick me up - even after just washing my face, for instance if I've been outside doing yardwork and just am cleaning up. A shot of this after some soap and water and I feel great and smell pretty good.

Now, if Mama Bear would put together a nice alcohol based aftershave, I'd be all over it (hint!).

Oh yeah - it tastes OK too! :) I don't recommend drinking it, but I notice if I get some on my lips it is sort of sweet and limey.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)