What's new

Mama Bear Chypre Rose

I received this soap as part of an order yesterday and had to struggle to decide between lathering with this soap or Diogenes. I picked this one. The scent is amazing in the tub and it translates wonderfully to lather and skin. I may have had too much water so my lather didn't get to it's usual point but I had more than sufficient for my shave today - a shave that was smooth, close, and irritation free. I could really tell the difference in the slickness with this soap. If you are a lover of rose scented soaps/creams you owe it to yourself to try this one. Very much recommended!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
I love Mama Bear's soaps. They are affordable and consistently high quality, which is a lot to ask these days. Mama Bear's service and ship is excellent and quick. Chypre Rose is her take on Coty's original Chypre cologne released at the turn of the 20th Century. The scent is by far one of my favorite yet. This rosey, powdery, spicy scent reminds me more of my conception on the Victorian age than Victorian Violets. Highly recommended!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)