What's new

Macho Sport

Pros: price
Cons: scent
this was given to me as a gag gift and that's what it caused me to do---gag! It's a poorly scented splash of stingy alcohol to the face. Don't use it unless you want to be really macho--a loner. Because people will give you a wide berth whilst you wear it. On the positive side, the scent doesn't last a long time.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
1.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
2.00 star(s)
Pros: cheapest of the cheap, tolerable scent, soothes razor burn, leaves skin soft, dries quickly
Cons: doesn't smell as good as the original: BRUT
saw this at the dollar tree, figured i'd give it a shot for a buck, and it really wasn't too bad. now no, its not as good as the regulars, brut, old spice, afta, skin bracer, but its not as bad as people say. it is alcohol based, and does burn a bit, but i do like that. after it dries it leaves the skin soft and smooth. it is my daily aftershave, but some days i do follow it up with some balm to protect my skin even more if i dug in a bit too much with my DE. about the scent, its not a good ripoff of brut, i can't smell brut in it at all, but the bottle looks like brut. it is very strong alcohol scent at first, but it quickly fades when it dries. overall its a worthwhile purchase, even if its just to try.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)