What's new

M & R Shaving Cream.

M & R Shaving Cream:

Purchased from Wilkinsons stores here in the U.K.

Never seen this one before, so snapped a couple up at 97p each ($1.46) for our American buddies.

Made in EU...for what it's worth, and comes in a 150ml tube.

Cream is kinda thick, and it's awkward to remove the silver seal to allow access. But lathers up well and was surprisingly good at producing a nice lather...applied direct to me chops using a wee Kent t4 brush.

Used my Merkur progress set at 4 with an Israeli blade.

Not much of a scent from it..not unpleasent.

Gave a presentable smooth shave....recommended to all!

Excellent value.....:thumbup:(www.mellorandrussell.com) N.B. Web site is "Under construction"..:(
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Like the above post, i had trouble getting the silver seal off this tube, and bought this from wilkos, for the price you cant fault this product, and the quality is very good considering how cheap it is, not any noticable scent in this cream at all, its a thick cream, and i found i had to get the water mix spot on to get a nice cream, and a fair amount of brush work to get there, but it does its job well, and keeps a nice lather when i shave with it, i have been using this in my rotation for a good few months now, and i am quite happy with this product and will buy some more in case it dissapears from the shelves, if you can get your hands on this stuff, give it a try, for the price its well worth it.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)