What's new

Lumber Jack Shaving Soap

Item Description

This soap is a wonderful performer. Great lather - slick, dense and very moisturizing, probably due to the shea butter. To build a good lather I suggest hydrating your bristle brush for a minute and then draining the water. Then just use a little water and build the lather in a mug. It turns out awesome. The cedar, woodsy, fresh west coast smell totally fills the room. Took me a while to like the smell. I admit that when I first purchased the puck I was not a great fan of the scent. However, after some use the scent mellows out into a wonderful fresh cut wood smell. Every time I'm in the bathroom I have to take a whiff from my shave mug. My two daughters actually do the same! Cute, I know.

Here is a list of this soap's stellar ingredients:

Vegetable glycerin vegetal, cocos nucifera [Coconut Oil], elaeis guineensis [sustainably sourced Palm Oil], helianthus annuus [Sunflower Oil], sodium stearate, sodium myristate, Goat’s Milk/lait de chévres, titanium dioxide, butyrospermum park [Shea Butter], theobroma cacoa [Cocoa Butter], aloe barbadensis [Aloe Vera Oil], prunus armenica [Apricot Kernel Oil] & essential oils/huiles essentielles.

You can buy it online or at their store in Market Square in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia. Here is a link to their website: http://thecopperhat.ca/shop/the-copper-hat-lumberjack-shave-soap/

Item information

Added by
Kareem
Views
Last update

More in Shaving Soaps (Reviews)

Top Bottom