What's new

Lucky Tiger Lemon Facial Cleansing Cream

I like most Lucky Tiger classic products. This stuff is especially good though. It really is a big tub of grease. Smells great. Will clean out those pores and leave your skin very soft and smooth. A real bargain. Very barbershop and masculine.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
One word about this stuff....WOW

Price: $6.95 for a good size 13 oz. tub is a fantastic deal

Quality: High Lucky Tiger Quality, this barbershop brand has been around since 1935 for a reason

Moisturizing: This is where the produkt separates itself from the pack as it leaves my face soft and then some all day

Scent: Fresh lemon scent, like a tub of frosting

Efficacy: Very rich formula and outstanding efficacy, this is the ONLY product I have ever used that has substantially softened my beard

This is an olde barber shop product from Lucky Tiger's Barber Shop Classics line and I bought this after reading a number of accounts of it being used under a hot towel to help soften the beard. It does not state this use directly on the label and only mentions cleansing, however, it does state "Excellent with a steam facial."

Holy crow does this stuff ever work. I have tried many products with fantastical advertising claims but never has anything truly softened my beard to any noticable degree. The Lemon Facial Cleanser, however, makes my extremely heavy beard soft and floppy and creates a slick shaving surface. My shaves have become supremely comfortable and it leaves the skin of my face soft and feeling smooth as silk. However, I don't use a hot towel, I rub it well into my beard and my face at the beginning of the shower and then let the hot shower steam it as I finish. Then I rinse it off at the end. It works excellent like this and I imagine under a hot towel might be even better.

WARNING!!! This stuff is a very rich formula and not for the faint of heart. It works so well because it is old school and is basically a big tub of lemon scented GREASE. It does not cater to modern "metrosexual" or "organic" preferences. This is hardcore industrial strength and has ingredients that I imagine will turn a lot of people off because they couldn't imagine smearing it into their face.

Mineral Oil, Water, Beeswax, Petrolatum, Sodium Borate, Lanolin, Fragrance, Glycerin, FD & C Yellow No. 5

However, it really does clean well and my skin has never felt better. With all the oil and fat in this it does an "oil cleanse" with the hot shower steam and leaves my skin very soft. It has given me zero acne over the past week of use. My skin actually feels less greasy than normal because my face is not producing oil because my skin is no longer dry.

This stuff has kicked my grooming up a notch and that is tough to do at this point because I have been perfecting things for a while now. Highly recommended.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)