What's new

L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean

Let's talk about L'oreal's Go 360 Clean. And yes, I'll be clear, I believe it's heavily marketed to the girlies (except that the commercials say "Listen up Guys"...). But that's not an excuse to skip trying it if the ingredients are right, and for me, they are.

I was looking for a locally available face wash that would cut through the heavy oil on my face without making it desert basin dry and this stuff does that perfectly. It has Salicylic Acid to assist in this. There are 4 formulations and I think they are a standard, a deep clean, a scrub, and a cream based style, but I use the Green Bottle one right now (I think it's deep cleaning). It comes with that little rubber scrubby attached to the bottle and my thinking was that would be perfect for lifting out ingrown hairs. It does this perfectly as well.

The scent is a little girlie (can't quite place it), but you can also smell all the cleansers in it as well so it's well masked and not strong to begin with.

Thus far, i've used a little more than half the bottle and I strongly give my recommendation for this product if you have oily skin, ingrown hairs, or a combination of the two.

Discussion thread is here: http://www.badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=184607&highlight=l'oreal
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Durability
1.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)