What's new

Lordos lotion by Shiseido

Item Description

What can I say about this Japanese Aftershave? Well, I bought it because I didn't try it. :001_rolle

The liquid is light green and you could almost think there will be Genie in the 135ml bottle... Not quite... I love Japanese aftershaves but this one is the first real disappointement.

I used this product for over 3 months on and off and been using it for a full week.

Price: The price is a bummer but you know, it's imported. I'm pretty sure it's no cheaper in Japan.
Quality: This is a well made product like any Japanese Aftershave I tried so far.
Fights Razor Burn: This product does help against razor burn.
Cooling Sensation: Without any menthol it doesn't cool your face much but then, it won't set you on fire either.
Scent: Here's the problem. I just don't like it. The bottle says ...the favor of men of prestige... Well, they smell like old men! There's a very strong powdery scent and a light fruity/soapy scent in the background. Not my type of scent.
Efficacy: It does work well!!
Moisturizing: My skin feels a bit dry but then, I'm not totally un-happy with that.
No Alcohol Burn: There's a mild burn like most Splash.

Conclusion: The scent kills it for me, I will not buy it again. This is one of the very old school scent that I might like one day but I doubt it. If you lke that type of scent then, this one is for you!

Latest reviews

What can I say about this Japanese Aftershave? Well, I bought it because I didn't try it. :001_rolle

The liquid is light green and you could almost think there will be Genie in the 135ml bottle... Not quite... I love Japanese aftershaves but this one is the first real disappointement.

I used this product for over 3 months on and off and been using it for a full week.

Price: The price is a bummer but you know, it's imported. I'm pretty sure it's no cheaper in Japan.
Quality: This is a well made product like any Japanese Aftershave I tried so far.
Fights Razor Burn: This product does help against razor burn.
Cooling Sensation: Without any menthol it doesn't cool your face much but then, it won't set you on fire either.
Scent: Here's the problem. I just don't like it. The bottle says ...the favor of men of prestige... Well, they smell like old men! There's a very strong powdery scent and a light fruity/soapy scent in the background. Not my type of scent.
Efficacy: It does work well!!
Moisturizing: My skin feels a bit dry but then, I'm not totally un-happy with that.
No Alcohol Burn: There's a mild burn like most Splash.

Conclusion: The scent kills it for me, I will not buy it again. This is one of the very old school scent that I might like one day but I doubt it. If you lke that type of scent then, this one is for you!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)