What's new

L'Occitane Eau de Badian

This is a very economical alternative to Ineke's Derring-Do in the finishing stages. Badian opens with the dry down scent of Derring-Do and doesn't really change along the way. If you are a fan of the dry down of Derring-Do then you might consider purchasing Badian for half of the price. All in all, not bad and many seem to like it. The dry down is also similar to Aqua Di Gio.
Having been a member of B & B for a few months now has made me somewhat more cognizant of the fact that there are a great number of different scents out there to try out and that it is ok to choose not to bathe myself in the mass-marketed colognes that target my age group (I'm 23).

That said, a few weeks ago I decided to go cologne shopping with my girlfriend to find something a little different- something that is pretty classy, relatively unique, and still something that I could see myself wearing as a young man. I happened upon a L'Occitane in Georgetown and sampled their line of scents- beyond the fact that my girlfriend loved the scent- the thing that really impressed me about the Eau de Badian was that it exuded a understated class and sophistication- nothing overtly loud or flashy... Definately a scent that is worth a try if you're looking for the things I mentioned...
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
This is my second favorite scent (after the Vetyver) from L'Occitane. It is redolent of anise and nutmeg in the top notes, and dries down to a solid woody base. Quite a unique fragrance, and one to set you apart from other gents. I really like this one in cool weather.
Top Bottom