What's new

Light Moustache Wax

Item Description

The wax is literally handmade, hand-poured and hand-tested by creator, Mississippi Fireman and Farrier, John Pitts. His manufacturing facility is a quaint country cabin. His inspiration to create this one of a kind wax, was due to his favorite wax going out of business. He couldn't find a good wax to replace it. He needed a wax to withstand the heat and humidity in Mississippi, as well as the damp and cold. So he decided to invent and create his own! Firehouse Moustache Wax offers three different types of waxes. None of the waxes contain dyes or fragrances. The color and scent all come naturally from the ingredients used.

Latest reviews

Pros: super hold
Cons: availability
I've never been a fan of the mustache wax tin, as I'm usually trying to open it after apply lotion to my face and head. That being said I'm sure I won't change the worldwide manufacture of the tins. This stuff is awesome, easy to manipulate, holds all day and just a small bit will do you. There are a few things I'd love to see happen. One is, this should be on drug store shelves!! Let's get this out to public. Also, this has no scent. I'd love to have a bergamot scent or something since it's right under my nose.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Durability
4.00 star(s)
Usefulness
4.00 star(s)
Performance
4.00 star(s)