What's new

L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

To me L'Homme is a very-well balanced, clean, manly and yet slightly floral fragrance. It starts out with a burst of sweet floral in the opening. As it dries down the sweetness gives way to citrus, vetiver and a musk scent. Overall i really enjoy this fragrance. While it's not anything groundbreaking, it is a well developed fragrance.

Here is where this fragrance could use some improvement. The longevity and projection of L'Homme could really be improved. The longevity of L'Homme wasn't amazing, but it wasn't bad. On average I got 6-8 hours, but like I mentioned it was very close to the skin. Initially it really projects and it slowly fades. After a few hours it is still there but it's very very close to the skin. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, I just would like a little bit more projection near the end.

This fragrance is very versatile, it can be worn really in any season for any occasion. I could totally see this being worn on a date yet it's subtle enough to be worn to school or work. If you're new to fragrances and just want one bottle that works for everything, this is your bottle IMO. I personally will probably find myself using it in the fall/winter most. But that is only due to the number of summer fragrances I already own. It can be pulled off in the spring/summer without issue.

L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent = BUY

L'Homme is perfect for those looking for a one or two bottle collection. It also is well enough made that it can find a place in the deeper collections as well. The only points I take away are for projection and that's just my preference for desiring a bit "louder" fragrance.

Scent strength: moderate
Recommended age: anyone
Scent life: 6-10 hours
Recommended use: casual
Classification: oriental
Price: $$$

For more information or to purchase L'Homme click here!

Men's Cologne Reviews
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power