What's new

Lev8 by Gents, LLC

I recently sampled the intelliGENTS Lev8 from Gents, LLC aftershave gel and had a positive experience with it.

Like most aloe vera gels, the Lev8 needs only a little bit to cover and seal your face after shaving. It is non-alcoholic and oil-free.

The fragrance is a light, clean and somewhat of a soapy scent. While not being overly masculine, the scent nevertheless does not give the impression of being a unisex or female fragrance. I would place this scent somewhat like a tea tree with a very light, citrus-ey scent which is subtle.

According to Nicole Sommers of Gents, LLC, this gel has, “sandalwood, ylang ylang, tangerine, lime and bergamot.”

At the end of the day, I could still feel the Lev8 on my face, but it never felt oily or sticky. The scent lasted all day with hardly any fading after applying a pea-sized drop to my face and neck.

The only drawback is that while this is some very fine aftershave, it is a little pricey. However, in all due fairness, certain creams like Trumper’s in the tub are rather pricey, but they will last for a long time. Lev8 will last for a long time as well.

-joedy
Top Bottom