What's new

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake After Shave Emulsion

Item Description

proxy.php

This is the one product my wife thanks me for wearing, and no matter how many other products I try to love, this is the only one that she will comment on. Oddly enough, it's not just my wife -- basenotes.com goes so far as to say that it's "a big hit with the ladies." The fragrance notes are:

Top Notes
Yuzu (Japanese Citron), Cypress, Coriander, Mandarin, Clary Sage, Fresh Verbena.,

Middle Notes
Blue Water Lily, Nutmeg, Saffron, Bourbon Geranium, Ceylonese Cinnamon.,

Base Notes
Tobacco Amber, Musk, Indian Sandalwood, Haitian Vetiver, Cypriol,

They also rated its endurance of the balm at 6 hours, which is about right (http://www.basenotes.net/articles/balmendurance.html).

This is the balm I turn to (over AoS, Taylor of OBS, T&H, and yes, even over Trumper's Coral Skin Food) when I've overdone a shave. There is a very slight cooling effect, and pretty much immediate soothing that I depend on. The moisturizing is acceptable, but not better than the others I mentioned above. Before I was an enthusiast, I used this every day and never wanted. Provided you like the scent, this stuff is unimpeachable.

The bottle is nice, a long, thin curved rectangle of frosted glass; it's nothing I'd be embarrassed to have on my dresser or in my bag.

Latest reviews

Pros: nice smelling perfume with clean and crisp scent
This is nice smelling perfume and can be worn on any occasion, I have received many compliments from opposite sex when wearing this perfume. According to perfume review guide, its one of the top men's perfume and they have detailed review of this here:
http://perfumereviewguide.com/issey-miyake-leau-dissey-pour-homme-review/
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
2.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
1.00 star(s)
Very good AS, been using it for a month now, great for the skin, not really cooling but it's very tender.

No alcohol, but the smell is GREAT. A bit on the pricy side for a "mass product" but well worth it
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
2.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
I agree with alot of the comments, its a great scent, but I do notice more of an alcohol burn with this aftershave than I do with say a Nivea after shave. I'd attribute it to having some of the cologne present in the aftershave?

I don't really use this aftershave much, mainly when I plan on wearing Issey Bleue, or Issey Fraiche, and find that it works well with these scents... extremely well.

If you like the Issey scent, its a perfect addition to the line.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)