What's new

L'eau Bleaue D'Issey

this is a great scent for my chemistry. it lasts forever and always gets compliments. i was fortunate enough to pick up a 2.5oz bottle for 31.00 on a cruise in the duty free shop. its still only about 40 bucks in most online retailers. reminds me alot of polo blue, but i definitely prefer the issey.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
I'm repasting this from my Basenotes review, as it is very applicable.

To me this is a great scent that has outstanding longevity. I find that this scent always gets quite a bit of attention from women when I'm out and about, with quite a bit of them wanting to purchase it for their significant others.

However with that being said, this is a very strong scent initially, and I find that if I will be accepting a ride with someone for the evening, its best if I apply this fragrance about 20-30 minutes before going out, otherwise in a small confined space, it could be too much for some folks.

I've found that this scent easily lasts between 6-8 hours on my skin, and that aspect makes it very attractive to me.

I recommend it if you liked the Original Issey, but did not like how short it stayed.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)