What's new

La Toja Shaving Stick

Item Description

La Toja Hydrothermal Mineral Salts form the active ingredient in these shaving products.

The Island of La Toja, just off the coast of Spain has been renowned throughout Europe for its therapeutic and healing thermal spring since 1837.

For almost 200 years the La Toja Thermal Salts Spring has maintained a superb and deserved reputation for healing the skin and the body.

The salts from this famous Spring are incorporated into the soap stick allowing you to achieve a close shave with the beneficial properties of La Toja in your own home every day.

The soap stick is 50g in size and 10cm in height. Only a small amount of soap is required to produce a creamy lather for the perfect shave.

Latest reviews

I have 2 shaving sticks I love. One is Sir Irisch Moos. The other is La Toja. Beautiful fool-proof lather that is quickly applied. Moist your face, rub the soap in good. Now take a whet brush and make quick circular motions. Dip brush in water if more moisture is needed. Always start out a little dry: it is easy to add water, but pretty hard to remove it. Lather smells nice and natural. Stable lather, creamy. Good glide, good protection, what is not too like?Oh, and the price is good too.Also handy as a travel solution!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Great Tallow Based Shave Stick...loads of lather
Cons: None that I can think of
This has been my go to shave stick when traveling, who am I kidding, it actually is a favorite of mine at home too. Although I enjoy other sticks like Speick, Valobra and Palmolive the La Toja is just something spectacular IMO.

It provides a great protective lather, just rub some on your face (dip the tip in warm water first to soften the soap) use your favorite face lathering brush and POW the white creamy goodness of this soap stick is on your face. Great cushion and glide, scent is nice and clean not too heavy, comes in a great tube and leaves your face nicely moisturized.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Good quality, great shave
Cons: Can be hard to come by
This is a very good shave stick which produces a rich, thick lather that allows for a smooth and very close shave.

The fragrance is a talcy/soapy/salty/warm sort of smell (if that makes sense) which I find pleasant. However, likings for a scent is always a personal thing.

The lather is very slick and easy to whip up (I face lather) and it remained full and moist throughout the entire shave.

There is no razor drag and my beard was softened so the blade effortlessly whipped off that evil stubble. My skin was smooth and had no irritation, even on my neck, which can be very sensitive.

Post shave I just slapped on some Thayers and didn't really need an aftershave balm, so La Toja is moisturising for me.

The packaging is very well thought out too. The tube has four small holes in the top to allow some ventilation and the stick is easy to hold with foil wrapped around the last inch of the stick.

A highly recommended product and a great addition to your shaving cabinet. :001_smile
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)