What's new

Koh-i-noor boar bristle toothbrush

In the spirit of "Old Time Wet Shaving" I decided to try out an old style toothbrush. I ordered one from one of our great vendors for $18. This cost is the only real downside to this toothbrush. You could buy quite a few normal ones for that price.

It came packaged in a nice plastic box that works well for storage when traveling.

The handle is plastic faux tortoise shell and looks very classy. The head on it is very large and took a little while to get used to. This brush is available in soft, medium and hard bristles. I bought the medium, but on reflection wish I had ordered the soft. It has since broken in and softened up. It has forced me to be more gentle with my brushing. Which is apparently recommended by dentists.

It performs very well in my opinion. I've been using it for two months and really enjoy it. My teeth feel very clean when I'm done.

One major bonus that I think will mitigate the initial cost is that this brush seems to be wearing very well. I think I can easily get 6 months use out of it and probably much more.

Overall I say buy one if you want a pleasant retro experience while brushing.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)