What's new

Kiss My Face Unscented (Fragrance Free)

Pros: price, availability, good performance
Cons: its a little thinner than a normal cream, the no added scent smells a little funny
This is a good all around cream easy to produce a good lather, pretty slick, a little harder to wash off than a good soap that provides a similar slickness.

I'd been having problems with chemical sensitivities and saw this on sale. Its a good alternative when my face is feeling abused by other products or the elements.

This no scent added cream does have the not-insignificant scent of the ingredients and that has been the only turn off for me. I added some essential oils to KMF in smaller travel tubes and that has really been awesome. I can have a strongly scented cream that I know I won't react to!

I will add this to other products that aren't as slick but when added to a soap that is already really slick the superlather gets pretty goopy.

I have better products that do a better job but the versatility, price and quick and easy _good_ lather make this a keeper.

The pump bottle may work well for a shower or leg shaver but I find it inconvenient. I will look for the tube next time.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Stays moist while shaving
Cons: None.
It is easy to use with a pump.not much lather, but I use my hands to put it on.

The best shave cream ever on my face in 8 years of wet shaving--by a good measure! I cannot see myself trying anything new after using Kiss MyFace. My best ultimate fav., now!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Good lather. Slick, inexpensive, Good for Skin
Cons: Kinda blah with no scent
I used this cream to make super lather when I switched from the canned stuff. It worked but i never thought of it as a quuality cream. However, I recently tried it solo and I'm impressed! I can make enough lather for 5 passes and it protects so well I sometimes get careless.

As for the scent, even though it is unscented, I smell a scent. Not an added scent, but more the scent of the ingredients. To me, it's medicinal. I think I'll try one of the scented versions, next.

When I first started DE shaving, I noted how well it made my face feel. It wasn't until I started using KMF solo this week that I realized it was the KMF component of the super lather that made my face feel so good.

As for the packaging...whatever. I would prefer a 1930s look, but it's fine. At least it's not all ribbons and bows.. The flat, flip-top lid is functional if not classy.

Buy some. Overlook the fact that it's from KMF and just use it because it works.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Gave this stuff a shot and it left my face dry, dry, dry. More so than anything else I have used. The consistency of this stuff is on par with hand lotion. Nothing special here in my opinion and do not understand the hype on this KMF shaving lotion....I will be handing this over to my wife so she can use it.
Absolutely perfect for what it is: A top quality cream without scent. Boring but effective on it's own. Powerful medicine when combining with soap for a superlather.

Now that I turned my wife on to it, it's constantly in the rotation.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Price - I bought this for 9.99 for the large tub. Seeing as I get a full shave out of one pump from the bottle, it is incredibly cheap.

Quality - I face lather with creams and apply a dab of cream to the center of the brush then go to town. When this thing starts lathering it is like a storm. Great results.

Latherability
- It is a pleasure watching this stuff explode from a few quick swirls on the cheek.

Efficacy
- Works very very well, not sure how it compares to more expensive stuff, but it is on par with my TOBS almond in its effectiveness.

Moisturizing
- Not sure how well it does this, but I have no problem with skin drying out as a result.

Packaging - A little bland, but fits great in the hand and is easy to travel with. Don't have to worry so much about it getting squished.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
The best value out there. Quite versatile. Works well with or without a brush. Leaves face feeling great, with no drying whatsoever. Recommended!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
I love this product its the first true shave cream i've used i mix this with a brush swirled in williams for roughly 3 seconds mostly for the scent of williams but i makes amazing lather with that mix completely solve the problem of getting williams to lather well
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
I would prefer to buy the LIME scented KMF Shave Cream, but I've not found it locally--and the Bed Bath & Beyond Superstore in my hood has a Health & Beauty section that carries this line--for under $5 for the pump bottle.:smile:

Incredibly easy to get LOTS of lather--the only reason I don't use it every day is I enjoy the scents of Musgo Real & Proraso so much....
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
I'm new to DE shaving and KMF is something readily available to me for purchase.

Price: I paid almost $7 and that's a GREAT price for a great product.

Quality: The lather is thick and should last you a while

Scent: I gave it a 5 because there is no scent, but some people want scent. So I went half way by giving it a 5.

Lather: Rich lather and easy to make.

Efficacy: The lather is plenty, but I found that it dries on my face in certain spots. Of course, this could be because of my prep.

Moisturizing: Although it dried, my skin did not suffer.

Packaging: The bland packaging makes it look unappealing and therefore last longer on the shelf for me find!

The only complaint I have is that this works better with a SUPERLATHER!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
This is my everyday shaving cream. Inexpensive and makes outstanding lather.
I use it with my Van Den Hagen shaving soap which it compliments very well. My local Kroger grocery store carries it, which makes it convenient to pick up a bottle when needed. Recommended.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
I love this cream! Great for making uberlather when you don't want to mix scents. Lathers up quick and easy. Rather boring on it's own, but it works amazingly well none the less.

Everyone should have a tube of this in their cabinet. :001_smile
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
I was really surprised by Kiss My Face's shaving creams. They perform really well and have a terrific value ($0.79 an ounce). The quality and moisturizing properties of their creams punches way above their weight. The Unscented is great for those with allergies. Personally, I reserve it for superlather but my wife and nephew both have very sensitive skin and this is the only thing that doesn't make them break out in rashes.

And the pump bottle is a great addition too!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Bought this stuff at GNC for $3 but I didn't know at the time that whole foods market had the whole line. It has no smell except when I mix it with a soap for better lather it smells a little funny. No big deal. The flip cap to my tube also broke but that may have been my fault. This stuff is a good, inexpensive product that has a ton of great ingredients-peppermint, olive oil, coconut oil, Aloe Vera, and the list goes on. It lathers well and very quickly with my C&E BBB. I like the way it makes my skin feel tight, but not dry (this blew me away.) I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a very inexpensive cream for sensitive skin (and organic to boot.) and can't wait to try their scented varieties.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Superlather it is awesome b/c it does not take away from the scent. I found great with C&M Sienna b/c the scent is so strong but the KMF doesnt take away from the smell.
D
Awesome for super lather, not much else. Used alone, not very impressive.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
Yesterday, I visited a local health food store to pick up a new bottle of Dr. Bronner's soap and came across a small 1oz sampler (FREE) of this moisturizing shave and I have to say that KMF will find it's place in my rotation!! I like it on all counts! KMF performs equal or better than many exotic imports.
Like most of you commenting, I would like to see this in a more manly package. A recyclable tub would be great.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Either I can't lather properly or the lather sucks.
Others have been pleased with the lather on this product. I could not get lather worth a damn. :mad:
I bought this cream at my local grocery store, HEB, in the natural foods section. Probably what I like best is that it is available locally.

I chose the unscented because I wanted something to create a super lather with that wouldn't effect the scent of whatever soap I was using. In that regards this stuff works great. I always get gobs and gobs of lather.

I have tried it a couple of times on its own and really my only complaint is that its not as moisturizing on its own. My face feels slightly dry when I'm done with it. I will agree that it is great for those with sensitive skin, like me. I've never had any irritation from the cream.

I will probably always keep this stuff around just to add to my brush for use with other soaps.

spiffy
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
I can't say much more about KMF...but I use other products and I always add just a touch of KMF to them. Seems to really help other products. Must be the Olive oil..
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)