What's new

Kiss My Face Peaches and Cream

I was at a health food restaurant that also sold health care items such as soap. I saw they had Kiss the Face and I decided to go with Peaches and Cream. The scent is very light and not overpowering at all. But the real delight is its convenience and ease of lathering. I bought the tube, so I can easily take it on the road with me. I take a dab and rub it on my face, then with a wet boar bristle brush I work of a fine lather on my face. It gives me a very clean and slick shave.

For the price $4.50, I think it is a good deal, convenient and provide a fine shave. I highly recommend it.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
This is some of the best cream out there, period!!! I've heard people have trouble lathering it, but even with my hard water here in Florida, this stuff lathered like a dream. Usually I have to add some water to any cream I use, but not with this. I just soaked my brush and the cream just exploded into a very nice creamy, slick, smooth lather. For the money and the shave this gives, this is a very hard cream to beat, I like this better than my more expensive creams.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Kiss My Face is the best cream for the buck there is.
Peach is a great scent.
Whenever I need copious amounts of lather that are richly lubricating and smooth, KMF is the go to of my cream selection.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
KMF Peaches and cream is my favorite cream. I squirt two or three dollops onto my VDH puck and I have enough creamy lather for three passes. It has a great moisturizing effect on me and the blade just glides like glass. I like the scent as well but can't say it smell likes peaches and cream but maybe like the other reviewer said oranges come to mind. I can get 11 oz. for about $6 at my local supermarket and I can get the 4 oz. tube for about $4. Lot better buy with the 11 oz. and in fact it has a dispenser not unlike that of hand cream. At the rate I am going it will last 3-4 months so it is very much a good value. :thumbup1:
I completely agree with the first review. I'll swipe part of my KMF Patchouli review for this one:

KMF does an honorable job at whipping up a lather. However, you might need to experiment a bit with water/cream ratio. Great whip can be attained with little water, but the lubricity of the cream on the face works better when you add a few more drops than normal.

The best thing about this cream though is those rush shaves when you don't have time to be fancy. Just goop it into your hand and lightly rub it into your face. The lubricity explodes in this mode, even better than anything I can get with a brush. Although it's almost sacrilege to admit this, but it's this brushless way that I had some of my better shaves.

The scent name, Peaches and Cream, shouldn't in any way scare you off. It's a bright morning scent that conjures up images of fresh squeezed oranges. It's a great way to start a slow dragging morning...

Pictures:
2cm sized dollop, cheap Vulfix #850 brush, 15sec whip:

View attachment 3965View attachment 3966
View attachment 3967View attachment 3968
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
So, I was looking to buy some KMF lavender, but I have to "travel" to get it (subway+bus) ; don't worry though, I'm gonna get it next week:biggrin:

I couldn't wait to get some KMF cream, so I went to health food store located on St-Laurent boulevard here in Montreal (20 min walk from my appartment) ; they don't carry the lavender, but they have Peaches & cream, Key Lime, Coll Mint and Unscented.
I picked Peaches And Cream

Price : well, very good

Scent : I thought It would be a bit girly, but it's not the case ; it's refreshing, summery and not overpowering.

Latherability : lathers quicker than english creams, nice meringue and lubricating lather; the water/cream ratio is different from the other traditional creams, but once you get it...:drool: :drool:

Quality : it's upthere with the top, more expensive creams ; nice protection, lubrication and skincare.

Are you still reading this? go get some!!!

Discuss here
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Latherability