What's new

Kiss My Face natural moisturizers

You have the Chinese botanical natural ultra moisturizer pictured with your review. I don't want to rain on your parade, but I believe your information is incorrect and/or inaccurate.

(1) KMF natural moisturizers are NOT organic.
(2) KMF natural moisturizers do contain synthetic compounds.

I have included information, including ingredients, directly from the KMF website regarding one of their natural moisterurizers (Chinese botainical). There are no claims for organic and ingredient list does contain synthetics.

Again, I am glad you like the product and if it works for you then keep using it. Also, I am not trying to be a jerk either, I just felt that the information provided was not 100% true or accurate and should be corrected.

The Chinese have used trusted botanicals for thousands of years to heal the body inside and out. We've blended an abundance of important Chinese herbs like Tian Men Dong (Asparagus), Chu Hua (Chrysanthemum), Da T'Sao (Fujube), Fu Ling (Poria), Ko Ken (Kudzu Root), Sang Zhi (Mulberry Twig), Shao-Yao (Peony Root) and Wu Wei Zi (Schisandra) in a light, natural formula to moisturize, rejuvenate and help heal the skin. Discover for yourself what the ancients knew.

GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE...
Chu Hua (Chrysanthemum): anti-inflamatory and clarifying
Shao-Yao (Peony Root): Healing and nourishing
Ko Ken (Kudzu Root): Potent antioxidant

INGREDIENT:
Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60, Coco-Caprylate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tian Men Dong (Asparagus), Xi Xin (Wild Ginger), Chu Hua (Chrysanthemum), Gan Jiang (Ginger), Da T'Sao (Fujube), Ko Ken (Kudzu Root), Sang Zhi (Mulberry Twig), Shao-Yao (Peony Root), Fu Ling (Porla), Wu Wei Zi (Schizandra), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Seed Oil), Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil), Vegetable Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Flower Extract), Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel Extract), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Extract), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Extract), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria Extract), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Flower Extract), Rosa Canina (Rose Flower Extract), Salvia Officinalis (Sage Leaf Extract), Sambucus Nigra (Elder Flower Extract), Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow Extract), Lecithin, Squalane*, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance/ Parfum *Olive derived

This product contains no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and was not tested on animals.
Top Bottom