Ergonomic
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
2.00 star(s)
I've been playing and over the past month picked up these three brushes. The C&E was a challenge. The store in Atlanta showed it on the computer but it wasn't there. The salesman called all over and located one in DC and had it shipped to me (Free). It arrived in 3 days. Beautiful and consistent with the reviews.
The pictures show comparison shots with the C&E @22-23mm with a great bloom.
The Tweezerman @ 20-21mm performed well and is a very respectable brush for an incredibly cheap $10.00 shipped. It has a resilient, springy brush has a tight knot with a fairly soft feel. The quality is very good. It shed only a few hairs at first and holds tight after one month of consistent rotational use (@3x's/wk). Fantastic starter brush and also good as a give-away if you want to help someone started in wet shaving.
The Kingsley @19mm is ok for $26.00 + shipping from uncommonscents.com. They also carry shaving supplies. (THere is an organic soap maker supplying them and I got her milled, bayrum shave soap. It was the absolute best smelling and great performing shave soap for 5.95/4.5oz bar.) For the money the C&E is a better deal and @$5.00 more when you get free shipping. The Kingsley is loosely packed, resilient and springy, and feels soft. It also performs well with creams or soaps. It is a respectable performer with very little shedding. It is holding up well and is very pleasant.
Headdoc
Price
3.00 star(s)
Density
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips