What's new

John Michael Kohler ASB

I found this wonderful little bottle of John Michael Kohler after shave balm while staying at the American Club, in Kohler, Wisconsin, a few months ago. It has become my daily asb, knocking off Nivea sensitive, Corn Huskers, and Clinique Post Shave asb. :thumbup:

View attachment 10811

At $16 for a nine (9) ounce bottle it is about the lowest priced per ounce of premium after shave products I have found.

Pouring it from the brown plastic bottle takes a little shake as it is fairly thick, like yogurt.

View attachment 10809

There is virtually no scent, which I like, since it won't interfere with colognes or deodorants. It is very soothing when applied to a freshly shaved face and does not have even a hint of burn. Since there is no menthol that I can detect, it does not have much of a cooling effect. It stays wet for a little while right after applying, but not oily or sticky. It leaves my face feeling very fresh and well moisturized. I also believe it promotes healing as well in the event of razor burn.

It is available from the Kohler Water Spa store and at least one other shop in the small shopping center in Kohler. It is also in the boutique shop at the American Club, but you will have to pay $20 for the privilege of buying it there.

This is a link to the discussion thread for this review.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)