What's new

Jermyn Street AS

Pros: Unique scent, smells upscale, wouldn't call it masculine
Cons: way too viscous leaves a sticky film on your skin no matter how little you use
This stuff is just way too viscous to use as an aftershave, it leaves a sticky film behind on your face. However, it does have a very unique classy scent. I wouldn't call it manly, but it definitely is strong and lasts for hours. I use this more like a cologne on my clothes. The atomizer is also very poor, I've heard this from other users as well; it doesn't really shoot out a spray but a straight line instead. Another great plus is I've used this stuff several times over the course of the past few months, and it's still full. I wouldn't buy it again though, as I've heard they recently released the cologne version. Not a great aftershave, but the scent and longevity of the scent make it a useful buy as a cologne.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
0.00 star(s)
Pros: Great Scent, Works Well
I am a big fan of ALL TOBS Jermyn Street Products. I think their scents are one of the best around.The After Shave (to me) is one of the best around. It has a very masculine, non floral or citrus scent.It is alcohol fee so no burn when applying. The scent is so nice that I even have their cologne.4/18/12 update - I took off the atomizer since I didn't like the "stream" it put out. But now, the AS seems very thick & greasy. Not sure why but now the AS is very oily. Can't use it at all.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)