What's new

Jason Witch Vera

Item Description

This product is fabulous. It is not sold as an aftershave. It is called a Cooling Gel on the bottle. Cooling and moisturizing. Not much of a scent but pleasant. Great for post shave and as a general product to be used for any sort of skin irritation. Price was right at a Whole foods store near you. 8 oz bottle for under $10. Best thing I have tried in years. Has anybody else tried this? Highly recommended.:lol:

Latest reviews

Sure would like to try this one. Alas at i-herb (only way I can get American stuff at a good price) they do not have this anymore / discontinued :frown:. I do have the Aloe Vera gel, thats very good too.
I've used this product as well as the Jason tea tree gel and like other reviewers, I am surprised that more people aren't commenting on it.

I prefer the tea tree gel slightly but both are fantastic (note: both contain witch hazel). Price is very fair for a quality product that lasts a long time. The witch hazel, aloe, and tea tree all help to quell razor burn and prevents acne and bumps. The gel is somewhat moisturizing, as it dries it leaves a slightly tacky residue behind that eventually turns smooth. In that way, it 'seals' and protects the skin nicely but does not leave it oily in the end. Cooling sensation is very nice and there is no alcohol burn at all compared to a regular AS.

The scent is fairly medicinal, but light and not persisting. The tea tree scent is slightly preferable to the straight witch hazel.

I use a nickel-size portion mixed with a small amount of water and it is more than enough for my entire beard area after a shave.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I'm amazed that no one's written a review of this stuff before.

Great ingredients, readily available and it works.

This is very soothing to the skin, calms burn and provides light moisturizing.

It also has a cooling effect from the aloe and the glycerine is a nice inclusion as well.

I consider this in the same vein as skin food, but this stuff works better.

The smell is nothing to write home about - not much to like or dislike, which I think is as it should be for a product like this.

They also have a tea tree version that has the same ingredients, plus tea tree oil - which I use all the time.

This is also a perfect product for the gym bag (it also comes in 4oz tubes), as its great for after the post-workout shower.

Not only is this stuff cheap as chips, but a little goes a long way, so its tremendous value.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)