What's new

Jaguar 236

Item Description

I bought this brush at Amazon for 4 usd. Now they are 8, but with "free" ARKO cream and Derby blades. Usually I prefer bigger boars, but I started using this one for the thread "Feather, measure of all blades (part 2 - the Tech)". The more I use it, the more I like it. It is a simple brush, not painted or whatever, but it fits perfectly in my hand, lathers just fine, feels good on my face, and doesn't shed. I prefer it over the 783, and use my 1056 less and less. The only real (and VERY tough) competition is coming from the Semogue LE 2009. Guess I will use them both then :biggrin1:

Latest reviews

I bought this brush at Amazon for 4 usd. Now they are 8, but with "free" ARKO cream and Derby blades. Usually I prefer bigger boars, but I started using this one for the thread "Feather, measure of all blades (part 2 - the Tech)". The more I use it, the more I like it. It is a simple brush, not painted or whatever, but it fits perfectly in my hand, lathers just fine, feels good on my face, and doesn't shed. I prefer it over the 783, and use my 1056 less and less. The only real (and VERY tough) competition is coming from the Semogue LE 2009. Guess I will use them both then :biggrin1:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)