First I love this product and so does my wife.
- Price: For price a gave this product a 8 because it is around $22 for 10oz. I think that is a bit much around $2.20 and oz. I went to the company website and ordered the new 33oz size for $50. That is a better value of $1.55 and oz.
- Quality: I gave quality a 10 before this is a first rate product.
- Latherability: Latherability is a is a 10 also. I found that a small amount went a long way when it came to shampoo and body wash. Which i think is a good thing, given the high price per oz.
- Moisturizing: Leaves my body smooth and moisturized with new dryness.
- Scent: this is where the product really shines. The rich aroma of Rosemary, Eucalyptus & Juniper Berry is eye opening. I tried of other products that had Rosemary and Eucalyptus, but they just didn't come close to the sent of Jack Black's Turbo Wash.
- Efficacy: I think I already covered that above.
- Packaging: I gave this a 10 mostly due to the new availability of the 33oz size.