What's new

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm

Shane recommended this to me a long time ago. He is a good man.
This is my go to lip balm. I put balm on every single day and this stuff just feels so dang good. The price is offsetting which is why I put it on my Amazon wishlist for others to buy for me.
The blue tube is slightly clear enough to see how much product is left.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
I've used many lip balms. I always go back to Jack Black. Rich, minty, protective, it's a cut above the rest and I recommend it highly.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
This is by far the best lip balm I have ever tried.

Most other lip balms are on one end of the spectrum or the other: either too greasy and oily....or so dry and waxy that their effects are lost after a minute. This product fits perfectly in between. It doesn't make my lips feel greasy nor shiny and it lasts for hours. I only have to only use it once or twice during day and my lips feel fully moisturized. Another advantage of the lip balm is that it has a slight cooling sensation when applied.

It also has a SPF 25 rating which helps out a lot where I live (Arizona).

It has a slight minty smell/taste, which I find to be nice. If you don't like the mint, they also have a lemon version which I haven't tried, but I'm sure its just as great.

Yes, the price is a bit expensive at $7. Yet one container has lasted me a few weeks so far, and it looks like it will last a couple more. Just don't lose it (which I have a bad habit of :oops:) and I think it is worth it.

The packaging is nice and classy. You can't really tell by the picture, but the blue tube is somewhat see through so you can tell how much you have left.

Look for the details here

Ingredients:
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Avobenzone 3.0%.

Other Ingredients: Natural Mint, Shea Butter (butyrospermum Parkii Fruit), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, Tocopeheryl Acetate (vitamin E).
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)