What's new

Isomers: Men's Products

I saw an Isomers show on ShopNBC and decided to try their men's products. They have a kit of Shaving Cream/Cleanser, Facial Serum, Eye Serum and Facial Cream all for $40 (plus shipping).
Its good news and bad news...

Good news....

Facial Serum, Facial Cream, Eye Serum
This stuff just seems to work for me. I have combination skin. Most men's face stuff leave me greasy. The Facial Serum & cream just absorb into my skin. After using it for a week, my skin seemed to get finer.

Bad news....
Shaving Cream/Cleanser
I currently use soap (Tabac, Mama Bear, etc). I love the shave I get with soap. The Isomer product is not for me. The cream is too thick and seems to clog my razor (maybe I am putting on too much). I do not get a close shave with this product. I tried using it as a cleanser, but it left my skin with a greasing feeling.

Note: I don't believe in giving 10 ratings (it has to be perfect to rate a 10 from me).

Price: The whole shebang for $40 (plus shipping) is a huge deal. You only use about a squirt or two per product so it last a long time. I have been using it for 3 months and just ran out of the Facial Serum. I think the Facial cream and Eye Serum will easily last a year (I use it twice a day, morning and night).

Quality: I don't know how to judge this, other than through the positive results I am getting with their use.

Latherability: This only pertains to the Shaving Cream which did not lather at all.

Moisturizing: This stuff is like magic. I spread it all over my face and neck and despite having combination skin, it all absorbs in with any greasy feeling any where.

Scent: These products are basically unscented. But those with sensitive noses may pick out an extremely slight chemical aroma, not bad, just a faint whiff of chemicals.

Efficacy: After a week of use, my face looked healthier and people noticed.

Packaging: I like the simple glass bottles and built in pumps. It looks like its straight out of a science lab (the company prides itself in being science-based, even presenting "data" on their products effectiveness.

These products are also very simple to use. Despite the wide array of products they make for women, they understand that we men are simple creature and have made it as simple as possible for us.

Take a $40 (plus shipping) flyer on this. Give away the shaving cream (like I did) or try it as a facial cleanser. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Top Bottom