What's new

India Lime

Pros: Everything!
Cons: For someone who likes a menthol cooling sensation, this is not for you.
Native Shave got this shave oil right!
Let me begin by saying that I am not the biggest fan of a pre and post shave oil. I usually think that they do not go well together but let me say for someone who hates the menthol cooling sensation that most post shaves offer this is for me!
Native Shave oil sells this shave oil in 4 ounces for 15 dollars, so that's roughly $3.75 per ounce. I do have to say that you will be wanting to use this scent a lot because of its amazing scent! There is no little blocker inside the glass so you do need to be cautious with how much you pour. I have used multiple pre and post shaves that have that blocker so it causes you to turn the glass upside down to knock some of it out. If you do that with this bottle you will lose a lot of the oil!
I have applied this to my face a few times with different shaving soaps and have had great results. I feel it provides a very good coating of slickness that compliments a lather. The scent at least for me is sweet. I feel that it offers like a traditional barbershop scent but with a sweetness hint on it.
I did not feel an amazing cooling factor using it as an aftershave, with that being said I do get a lot of razor burn due to sensitive skin, using this product I have noticed a substantially less razor burn to begin with and when I applied the oil after my shave I felt that it calmed my skin, but did not have a mentholated cooling feel - but I enjoyed not feeling that!
Overall this is an amazing product. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good pre-shave or a great post shave.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)