What's new

Iced Key Lime

Item Description

A nice summer shaving soap. Great lather and nice protection. Gives a cool menthol feeling for long after the shave. Also the lime is appealing and lasts a little longer than I expected.

Latest reviews

Pros: cooling, scent
Cons: amount needed to lather
The price is right on par with others but this one far surpasses others on scent and cooling. The lime scent is dry, not sweet like TOBS or others. If the Florida Keys ever froze over, this is how I'd imagine it would smell and feel. The cooling is outstanding! It actually brought a tear to my eye as I was lathering my cheeks. It's even colder than Krampert's if that's even possible. I will be ordering this again when the tub runs out.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Lathers easily, slick, menthol
Cons: none so far
So I just received this in the mail today. I hurried home and couldn't wait to give this a try. I started out just like any other shave, minus the shower as I just got off of work. Porasso white pre-shave, let the brush soak for a few and then get to work.

This built up a great lather. I was impressed. It covered nicely and was slick. The scent was just what you expect. Like I had just cut open a lime. Very natural and appealing. I was wondering where the menthol was, as I had yet to feel it, and then it hit me like a cold truck. It was very pleasant and cooling. Not as bad as I was expecting. They say it is the same amount as Vostok and people say that makes their eyes water. I am extremely pleased and this is my new summer hit.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
kharb22
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Shaving Creams (Reviews)

More from kharb22

• Key Lime AS balm
    With a nice citrusy pop to it, this lime scent smells like freshly cut...
Top Bottom