What's new

Ice Mint

The only thing I'll knock about this stuff is the cheap-looking box it comes in - nothing else. The cream itself has a very nice minty scent, the lather it gives is rich, rich, rich and stable, and it gives a significant cooling effect. In fact, there are no other Arko creams which are mentholated except the Moist version, and that one is so faint that you can hardly feel any cooling from it. This stuff is awesome!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: price, scent
Cons: average to below average performer
I got two tubes of this off of eBay and it shipped from Turkey. It took over 4 weeks to arrive and I wasn't expecting it for an additional 2 weeks so that was a plus. The scent is almost exactly like WM Neumann Absolute Zero. Its a clean soapy scent with mint and menthol. The cooling isn't as much as Godrej or Proraso but it's OK. It is a good intro to mentholated shave creams. It took more product to make a nice lather than most of the other products in my stash and I have very soft water. The lather got a little sticky during the second pass so I needed to add more water for the third pass. Overall it's decent, I ordered 2 tubes and I probably wont be ordering this again. There are just so many better products out there, this stuff will be relegated to my travel gear.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
2.00 star(s)
Pros: Lathers very well, nice scent
Cons: None
A great cream that lathers well and provides great protection. I like thye scent, a pleasent mint that is not overpowering.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Scent, Lather, Protectiveness
Cons: Cream,
I may have just learned how to properly make lather with a cream, as I started with a dry brush due to having the softest water in the world (Toronto :D).

This was the most protective lather I've ever used as I thought I was cut a few times but alas, I didn't even get irritation. It left my face soft, cool, and comfy.

I've tried 4 arko products, action AS, the soap, lavender cream, and this.

While I can say that for the first 2 there are better, and that all sensitive creams seem to be bad for me this makes everything look sub-par.

Almost 12 hours later, whenever I touch my face I still get this cool effect, which is not a menthol 'burn' like proraso, it's simply how I would imagine shave cream to be. It heals, and touches up your skin leaving you feeling this baby fresh, happy kind of feel.

I'm still amazed this costs $2 shipped, what else can I say?

I'm going to be trying every single arko product in the future, this may be the best shaving company in the world, kind of ironic since Turkey is majorly muslim but w.e

The products are cheap and this beats out any big three cream I've tried. Like I said it maybe my technique so I will try trumper's almond 2mor. but I have no negatives I don't want to give 10's out since I've done that and found better but this is the way I like to shave.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
This is the first "cooling" shaving cream I've tried. It's an Arko cream, with a ton of mint/menthol added. I ordered it from Turkey, and it was very cheap. It makes a lot of lather with very little effort. The scent is beautiful: very clean and soapy, and with a very fresh note of mint. On the face it feels a little bit strange the first time (I'd never tried a mint/menthol shaving cream before), but it's overall very pleasant, especially on hot summer days. It has given me some very nice shaves!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)