What's new

Ice Mint

Item Description

Latest reviews

The only thing I'll knock about this stuff is the cheap-looking box it comes in - nothing else. The cream itself has a very nice minty scent, the lather it gives is rich, rich, rich and stable, and it gives a significant cooling effect. In fact, there are no other Arko creams which are mentholated except the Moist version, and that one is so faint that you can hardly feel any cooling from it. This stuff is awesome!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: price, scent
Cons: average to below average performer
I got two tubes of this off of eBay and it shipped from Turkey. It took over 4 weeks to arrive and I wasn't expecting it for an additional 2 weeks so that was a plus. The scent is almost exactly like WM Neumann Absolute Zero. Its a clean soapy scent with mint and menthol. The cooling isn't as much as Godrej or Proraso but it's OK. It is a good intro to mentholated shave creams. It took more product to make a nice lather than most of the other products in my stash and I have very soft water. The lather got a little sticky during the second pass so I needed to add more water for the third pass. Overall it's decent, I ordered 2 tubes and I probably wont be ordering this again. There are just so many better products out there, this stuff will be relegated to my travel gear.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
2.00 star(s)
Pros: Lathers very well, nice scent
Cons: None
A great cream that lathers well and provides great protection. I like thye scent, a pleasent mint that is not overpowering.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)