What's new

I Coloniali Soothing Aftershave Emulsion

Item Description

Rhubarb is a perennial plant with small white fl owers that originates in China and Tibet, from where its dried roots were once exported. In ancient times it was used for its medicinal properties and possesses purifying and soothing characteristics that make it particularly suitable for use in shaving products. This alcoholic aftershave lotion is ideal for refreshing and toning your skin after shaving. Its formula, enriched with natural ingredients with moisturizing and softening properties, enables it to protect your skin, leaving it smooth and giving it a long-lasting sensation of freshness and invigorating wellbeing. 100 ml.

Latest reviews

Pros: The sent of freshens, with a bit vanilla.
Cons: A little greasy at first.
This product is priced right in the middle. This means that there are many competitors, but it does not change the fact that it does what it promises. It cools and moistens.

It comes in a smart Beig cardboard box with a modern design. the bottle is classical, there is not much to tell here. It is easy to dose, you only need a limited amount, so the 100ml keeps a good while.

Consistency is relatively easy liquid with a creamy texture, I think there is a predominant scent of vanilla, but not in a nauseating way, but just right. it leaves the skin cool and greasy, but after a brief moment, it penetrated the skin and leaves the skin well moisturized and soft.

When the bottle is empty, I could well imagine that there would be written a new bottle on the wish list.

Regards Henrik
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn