What's new

Hyperglide System Razor

Pros: Best of the carts
Cons: It's a cart
The last brand of carts I ever used. As carts go, however, these are pretty good. Got much less soreness and burn so long as lubrication was maintained. As for the reverse curve of the handle this is nigh on impossible to get under the nose without exerting alarming levels of pressure to get the head to bend.

Her Ladyship now uses the remaining blades on her legs - and she's struggling with the odd razor handling as well.
Grip
1.00 star(s)
Price
3.00 star(s)
Balance
1.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Adjustability
0.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
3.00 star(s)
Ease of Blade Replacement
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Razor doesn't require lather, easy to use long handle
Cons: Shave parts of face well, other parts not so well; chin, under chin and jawline
I tried the Hyperglide Razor after one day's beard growth in the shower. I used no lather or soap, only lots of water. The razor shaved my cheeks, jawline and neck reasonably well, with no pulling. The reazor performed poorly on my chin, under the chin, and under the jawline. I had go over those areas with too many passes, resulting in some skin chaffing. This might be a good razor for the shower after your shave, just to shave any up missed spots.

Edit:
Having shaved with the Hyperglide several more times using lather I find the razor still performs inadequately under the nose. Actually a good performing cartridge razor. The handle is slippery when wet.
Grip
1.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Adjustability
0.00 star(s)
User Friendly
4.00 star(s)